Jambalaya? Slow Cooker Jambalaya with andouille sausage RecipesGumbo normally contains a roux which is cooked to a deeply flavored brown stage and contains more liquids like a stew with vegetables like okra as well as the trinity of bell peppers, celery and onions. Jambalaya is a traditional rice dish made in one pot with more meat than vegetables
- 2 chicken breasts skinless, boneless, cut into chunks
- 1 pound andouille sausage links sliced
- 1 can diced tomatoes 28 ounces
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery thinly sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound shrimp 13-15 count
- Add all the ingredients except the shrimp into the slow cooker and stir.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours (high for 3-4 hours), in the last 15 minutes add in the shrimp.
- Serve over rice.
LihatTutupKomentarPost Selanjutnya Post Sebelumnya